Restore well-being with sports injury treatment and sports massage
Effective Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries need to be diagnosed and treated effectively without undue delay and ideally within 24 hours. Your initial appointment will involve an assessment and diagnosis with the treatment and home care advice.
- Reduction of pain and swelling
- Restore range of movement
- Rehabilitation to full function
- Prevention of repeat injuries (personal exercise / stretching plan)
Conditions treated are numerous but some are as follows
- Neck pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Wrist / hand injuries
- Back pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Knee injuries
- Shin splints and calf tears
- Sprained ankle
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Hands on therapy (massage mobilisation)
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound interferential)
- Exercise therapy (including personal home exercise) programmes relative to your activities.
- Acupuncture (for pain relief)
- Rehabilitation/Gym Work
- Muscle imbalance correction
- Podietry / insoles
Injured or stressed?
Give us a call on 01949 21354. Your call will be treated in confidence and we might even be able to fit you in today.
Back and Neck Pain
What is Pilates?
Treatment Price List