Back and Neck Pain
An integrated approach to the treatment and management of spinal pain.
Our treatment aims
First and foremost is the reduction of pain for those patients who are experiencing a sudden onset of back pain and the other aim is pain management for those with long term chronic back problems:
- Diagnosis of problem
- Relief of pain
- Increase mobility
- Restoration of function
- Prevention of recurrence
Most common conditions
- Neck / shoulder pain / arm pain
- Thoracic pain (upper back )
- Disc problems
- Low Back Pain (“lumbago”)
- Sciatica ( referred pain down the leg)
- Trapped nerve
- Poor posture
- Hands on therapy (massage mobilisation)
- Osteopathic manipulative techniques
- Electrotherapy ( ultrasound and interferential ) to ease symptoms and reduce pain & swelling.
- Exercise therapy ( including personally designed home exercise programmes relative to your activities)
- Acupuncture (For pain relief)
- Core Stability/Pilates to prevent future problems
- Posture advice and exercises
Problem with your back or neck?
Don't struggle on - give us a call on 01949 21354. Your call will be treated in confidence and we might even be able to fit you in today.
What is Pilates?
Treatment Price List